The Resource 'Tis the season for love.
- 'Tis the season for love.
- Statement of responsibility
- Hallmark Channel presents ; a Main Road and Front Street Pictures production ; produced by Harvey Kahn; written by Nina Weinman; directed by Terry Ingram
- Title variation
- It is the season for love
- Penny, Brendan
- Francis, Andrew
- Hallmark Channel (Television network)
- Cinedigm (Firm)
- Ingram, Terry, (Film director)
- Lancaster, Sarah, 1980-
- Front Street Pictures (Firm)
- Weinman, Nina
- Chalk, Gary, 1953-
- Hallmark Entertainment (Firm)
- Main Road Productions
- Harmon, Jessica
- Van Hooft, Anna
- Kahn, Harvey, (Harvey M.)
- Hanna Baker, left her small town of Kern to seek the stardom that everyone knew was her destiny. Now, ten years later, with none of her dreams coming to fruition and feeling like a failure, Hanna heads back to Kern for a real hometown, family Christmas, to cheer her up. Once back, Hanna sees that life in Kern has moved on quite nicely without her and she soon finds herself longing for her past. Everyone seems so content with their lives... maybe leaving was a mistake. Everything changes when a magical Santa gives her the wonderful opportunity to see what her life would've been had she never left to pursue her acting dreams. And she is shocked to learn that her alternate reality is nothing like she ever could've imagined, opening her eyes to new possibilities, new opportunities and a whole new love she never even considered
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music by Hal Foxton Beckett; edited by Rick Martin; director of photography, Adam Sliwinski
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T57 2015
- Sarah Lancaster, Brendan Penny, Gwynyth Walsh, Andrew Francis, Jessica Harmon, Garry Chalk, Anna Van Hooft
- Series statement
- Hallmark Channel holiday collection
- live action
ContextContext of 'Tis the season for love.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 'Tis the season for love.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.littletonlibrary.org/resource/31GR_vC09PM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.littletonlibrary.org/resource/31GR_vC09PM/">'Tis the season for love.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.littletonlibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.littletonlibrary.org/">Reuben Hoar Library (Littleton)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Reuben Hoar Library (Littleton). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...